Activate Wireless debugging
The following tutorial shows how to activate Wireless debugging. Wireless debugging is required for installing Android Spy by using the Installer for Android. Wireless debugging can be deactivated again, after the installation. Please note, that Wireless debugging is only available in Android 11 or higher.
1. Start the settings of the device and press the search symbol.
2. Type build and press Build number in the list below.
3. Press Build number 7 times till you see a message Developer mode has been turned on.
4. Go back to the search, type pair and press Pair device with pairing code in the list below.
5. Switch ON Wireless debugging.
Press Pair device with pairing code if you get asked for the pairing code.